|ITEM #||PRODUCT||PACK / SIZE|
|12112||Prime Rib, Pre-Cooked, 1" Lip On, Choice, Rare||2/10-14 lb|
|10112||Prime Rib, Pre-Cooked, 1" Lip On, Select, Rare||2/10-14 lb|
|12114||Prime Rib, Pre-Cooked, 1" Lip On, No Roll, Rare||2/10-14 lb|
Richly marbled for natural juiciness and delicious flavor this oven roasted boneless rib eye. Prime rib is roasted to perfection, lean, tender and ready to slice. Each roast is fully roasted – over heating will adversely affect quality.
• Pot roasts are fully cooked. Warming to desired serving temperature is all that is required.
• Reheating Method #1: When roast is thawed but still rm, remove from bag, saving juices, and slice to desired thickness. Shingle sliced product onto a steam table pan and cover with hot Au Jus/gravy for the time required to completely heat. The amount of time required to heat throughout will vary with the slice thickness.
• Reheating Method #2: Remove thawed roast from bag, saving the juices, and place in a shallow pan, cover roast with foil and place in a pre-heated 275°F oven for about two hours or until the center of the roast reaches 130°F – 135°F. Use a thermometer to determine internal temperature. Allow roast to stand for 20 minutes. Slice and serve.
• Oven warming (approximately 300°F), one or more whole ribs – wrap in aluminum foil and place on sheet or roasting pan and heat for approximately 2 hours or until internal reaches 120°-135°F. Remove and let it stand for 30 minutes before slicing.
• Microwave, individual slices – pre-sliced thawed rib in desired portion size.
• Oven warming, individual slices – Place in oven proof plate and cover with wet lettuce leaf. Place in preheated oven for approximately 4 minutes. Covering slice helps keep the rare look of facing.
• Steam table method – Place whole rib, still in punctured roasting bag on small rack in steam table tray, cover tray with lid and set heat for approximately 2-2.5 hours.
Using the juices from the thawed roast, add water and thicken with corn starch and stir to desired consistency. Maintain temperature of 150°F if holding on steam table.